Baltic Amber baby teething natural pain relief necklaces are suitable
for babies, toddlers, and children. Amber is associated with sunlight
and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation
and accelerate the healing of wounds and is thus the perfect help for
babies and toddlers who wear it when they are teething.
They are not designed for chewing with teeth, parent supervision is recommended at all times when baby is wearing necklace.
- Designed for wearing by either boys or girls
- A completely natural, drug-free way to relieve the symptoms of teething in babies and toddlers
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, and light to wear.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases
miniscule amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed
via the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties have long been appreciated by parents in Europe.
- All of our Baltic Amber teething necklaces feature rounded beads for your babies maximum comfort.
Only natural 100% authentic Baltic amber is used to make our teething
necklaces. Beads will vary in color, shape, and size since they are
Beads are small enough to not pose a choking hazard and each one is knotted individually for safety.
Necklaces are approximately 13" long.
Made in Lithuania where the Baltic Amber is collected.